Today we are giving away…
A $25 Walmart Gift Card
from Service Engineering
Finally, in late December, we’re staring to see some cold weather in Colorado Springs. We’ve been spoiled with a mild fall, but if you’ve lived in Colorado long, you know that we could still be seeing snow as late as April. Maybe even May! Are you ready for the long winter ahead?
I’ve featured Service Engineering a few times on Colorado Springs Giveaways. Have you noticed that I don’t blog about any other HVAC companies? There’s a reason for that. I’ve had such a positive experience with this local company over the past few years that I feel absolutely, 100% confident in recommending them to my readers and my friends. Read my personal testimonial for Service Engineering here.
Good customer service doesn’t just happen by chance. Service Engineering has standards and values. I thought I would share them with you today.
“Exceptional service with full value” means:
- That our clients get honesty and integrity from us in every action. Honesty means that we will tell the truth; integrity means that we will not compromise the truth for money or other things.
- That our clients get our prompt, courteous, and professional response to their problems.
- That our clients get a clear explanation of their problems and our recommendations; that they give their approval for our work and price, out front and every step of the way to job completion.
- That our clients get our work performed correctly the first time and in accordance with our strict, professional, workmanship standards.
- That our clients get only the best-proven, time-tested, and field-tested materials and products.
- That our clients get “Full Value”. “Full Value” consists of Perceived Value – that which they see and believe they are getting, and Real Value – that which they actually get. Our objective is to give our clients the best quality job possible and to communicate it to them in a way that they understand and know it.
- That our clients are satisfied with our work and would use us again and recommend us to others, particularly their family and friends.
If you haven’t had your furnace checked out yet this season, now is the time to do it. The last thing that you want to happen is to have furnace issues on a snowy Colorado Springs weekend (because from my experience, it always happens on the weekend).
Service Engineering is giving away a $25 Gift Card to Walmart. Spend it however you please!
Today, you may enter to win up to three times. Choose any one, two, or all three options. Please leave a separate comment for each entry.
1. Have you ever used Service Engineering in the past? If so, share a little bit about your experience working with them. If not, tell us something that you look for in an HVAC company. Leave a comment with your first name and last initial followed by your experience/what you look for in an HVAC company (example: Leigh S., I’m a Service Engineering customer, and I was impressed that they left my house cleaner than it was before they arrived).
2. Visit the Service Engineering website. Take a look around, then return to this post and leave a comment with your first name and last initial followed by something you learned (example: Leigh S., Service Engineering has been in business since 1979).
3. Click on the little “Like” Facebook icon at the top of this post. Once you have clicked on “Like”, return to this post and leave a comment with your first name and last initial followed by “Like” (example: Leigh S., Like).
The winner of the $25 Walmart Gift Card from Service Engineering will be selected using www.Random.org and announced by 8 a.m. tomorrow morning, December 21. Be sure to check if you won; if the prize is not claimed within 23 hours, we will announce a new winner the following day. The winner will not be contacted.
This giveaway is open to residents of Colorado Springs. The gift card will be mailed to the winner.Enter to win →