Today we are giving away…
A $25 Gift Certificate to Texas Roadhouse
from Service Engineering
You know what sounds really good right now? A sirloin steak. With a Cactus Blossom. And steak fries and a caesar salad. One lucky reader will win dinner at Texas Roadhouse, courtesy of Service Engineering!
There is a common misconception when it comes to heating and air conditioning companies. Many think that it doesn’t really matter what company you choose; they’re all pretty much the same. That couldn’t be further from the truth.
Every company employs service technicians with different levels of experience and training. Service Engineering suggests that you ask the following questions when selecting a contractor:
- Are you locally licensed?
- Are you fully insured?
- What are your standard warranties?
- Do you offer service plans and extended warranties?
- Do you offer 24-hour emergency service?
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you provide up-front flat rate pricing or do you charge by the hour?
- Do you stock reputable parts and equipment?
- Do you offer financing or payment plans?
We’ve been lucky this year with mild fall weather. The Colorado snow is bound to arrive any day, though. Now is a great time to have maintenance performed on your furnace to prevent problems throughout the winter. This year, call Kevin with Service Engineering at 719-471-1111. I can tell you from my own experience that you will be impressed with his answers to the above questions.
I thought I would share a few testimonials:
- “Very prompt, efficient, and did an outstanding job.” Wayne & Connie K.
- “Definitely above and beyond the call of duty.” Rene M.
- “I found each serviceman to be highly qualified, prompt, honest and courteous in every respect.” Rex G.
- “Prompt service. Explained what needed to be done, offered options, did work efficiently, and explained what I could do to use our equipment best. Very friendly.” Pam/AECC
I can add my own personal testimonial to the list. Read about my awesome experience with this local company here.
Service Engineering is giving away a $25 gift certificate to Texas Roadhouse.
Today, you may enter to win up to three times. Choose any one, two, or all three options. Please leave a separate comment for each entry.
1. Visit the Service Engineering website. Take a look around, then return to this post and leave a comment with your first name and last initial followed by something you learned (example: Leigh S., Service Engineering has fully stocked service vans).
2. Join the Service Engineering email list by sending an email to Kevin at email@example.com. Once you have sent your email, return to this post and leave a comment with your first name and last initial followed by “email” (example: Leigh S., email).
3. Click on the little “Like” Facebook icon at the top of this post. Once you have clicked on “Like”, return to this post and leave a comment with your first name and last initial followed by “Like” (example: Leigh S., Like).
The winner of the $25 gift certificate to Texas Roadhouse will be selected using www.Random.org and announced by 8 a.m. tomorrow morning, November 24. Be sure to check if you won; if the prize is not claimed within 23 hours, we will announce a new winner the following day. The winner will not be contacted.
This giveaway is open to residents of Colorado Springs. The gift certificate will be mailed to the winner.