Today we are giving away…
$35 in Meals, Side Dishes, and Desserts
from Supper Solutions
What’s for dinner tonight? How about tomorrow night? And then what are you serving 8 days from now?
If you stopped by Supper Solutions this week, you’d have an answer to all three questions.
My husband and I decided to try Supper Solutions. We scheduled our 2 hour session and thought of it as a “date”. Honestly, it was really fun! Here’s how it works. You walk into the pristine kitchen and put on an apron. Then, you work your way from station to station, assembling a variety of meals in freezable containers. All of the ingredients are chopped and arranged for you in the refrigerated stations, with a recipe for you to follow or customize as you wish. Don’t like garlic? Leave it out! (But really, who doesn’t like garlic?).
After a couple hours of “work” (that doesn’t even involve washing dishes), you go home with a variety of nutritious meals for the coming weeks. Or, you could just call Pati and she will pack it all up for you for a nominal charge.
Now, I will admit that I’ve tried to do this on my own at home before. By the time I compile freezer-worthy recipes, purchase all of the ingredients, assemble the meals, and clean my kitchen, I’ve already invested well over 2 hours into the project.
Supper Solutions makes sense financially, too. Included in the price of the meals are all of the freezer bags, containers, and labels. That stuff isn’t cheap! You can also avoid purchasing larger quantities of ingredients that you may not use, such as an entire bottle or package of something when you only need a couple tablespoons.
At Supper Solutions, the menu changes every month! In October, some featured meals include:
- Bistro Chicken Pasta Salad
- Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Chicken Marsala
- Hawaiian Pork Quesadillas
- Italian Meatloaf
- Make it at Home Pizza Kits
- Mandarin Orange Chicken and Rice
- Mexican Bean Soup
- Panko Crusted Pork
- Peppercorn Roast
- Zesty Orange Salmon
You can purchase each meal in Full-Size (4-6 servings) or Size Wise (2-3 servings) portions.
Each menu item is labeled to indicate whether it has all-natural meat available, whole wheat available, spicy, vegetarian, low fat, low carb, vegetarian option, non-dairy option, or as a cuisine for disease prevention.
I love how supper solutions makes it easy to plan and prepare nutritious meals for your family at home. When you look at the cost per serving, it’s usually (significantly) cheaper than the price of a happy meal.
Throwing a baby shower anytime soon? New moms will love the convenience of being able to turn to their freezer for a quick meal at home during the crazy weeks of round-the-clock mothering! Gather a group of friends to each prepare one meal and the new mom will go home ready for the pending arrival.
Supper Solutions is located on Powers and Palmer Park. They are giving away a $35 gift certificate to use for any meals, side dishes, and desserts of the winner’s choice. Consider this a “taste” of Supper Solutions.
Special discount for Colorado Springs Giveaways readers: Order an 8+ meal package from Supper Solutions and receive $10 off. Mention “Colorado Springs Giveaways” when you place your order.
Today, you may enter to win up to four times. Choose any one, two, three, or all four options. Please leave a separate comment for each entry.
1. Leave a comment on this post with your first name and last initial (example: Leigh S.).
2. Visit the Supper Solutions website. Check out their menu for the month of November, then return to this post and leave a comment with your first name and last initial followed by the meal that sounds the tastiest (example: Leigh S., Apricot Chicken Breasts).
3. Subscribe to receive the Supper Solutions monthly emails. These emails feature the new menu and any specials for the month. Add your email to the mailing list by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, then return to this post and leave a comment with your first name and last initial followed by “email”.
4. Become a Facebook fan of Colorado Springs Giveaways. Once you have become a fan or if you are already a fan, return to this post and leave a comment with your first name and last initial followed by “Facebook” (example: Leigh S., Facebook).
The winner of the $35 gift certificate from Supper Solutions will be selected using www.Random.org and announced by 8 a.m. tomorrow morning, October 14. Be sure to check if you won; if the prize is not claimed within 23 hours, we will announce a new winner the following day. The winner will not be contacted.
This giveaway is open to residents of Colorado Springs. The winner will be required to visit Supper Solutions to redeem their gift certificate.