Calling all moms, and all moms-to-be!! There is a Super HUGE, Super FUN, and Super-way-to-SAVE consignment sale coming to Colorado Springs, and you’re invited! Of course we are talking about the one and only Just Between Friends Sale happening at The Colorado Springs Event Center this coming September 26-29th, 2012. Imagine rows upon rows of adorable fall and winter childrens’ clothing, cribs, strollers, toys, shoes and more. It’s a 45.000 Square Foot wonderland of BARGAINS is what it is!
From the Just Between Friends Website:
“Come Shop Colorado’s Largest Kids’ and Maternity Consignment Sales Event with over 45,000 square feet of BARGAINS! Once you discover Just Between Friends, you won’t want to miss it! Save money and make money with 100,000 items ALL UNDER ONE ROOF! Save 50-90% off retail prices! You’ll find children’s clothing sizes preemie to juniors, maternity clothing and accessories, school uniforms, toys, books, movies, baby and kids’ furniture, baby equipment and much, much more! Our events are organized like a retail store so shopping is organized and fun!
We accept cash, Mastercard, Visa and Discover and we have ATMs on-site.”
There are FOUR great ways you can participate in the sale!
1. SHOP! Find all you need for the season for 50-90% off retail! Find name brand or boutique items at a fraction of the retail price. All items have been inspected to ensure that they are quality, gently-used items being sold by other parents like you. You can outfit your child for an entire season for around $100!!!! Volunteer, consign or register for one of our presales to shop the deals first!
Just Between Friends offers opportunities to beat the crowds and to shop early. How?
- Consign! Sign up, prepare your items, and drop them off at the sale! And the bonus? YOU SHOP EARLY!
- Volunteer! Our volunteers are the heart of our sales events. They do all kinds of wonderful tasks such as set up, sales floor organizing, check out and break down. And the more you volunteer, the EARLIER YOU SHOP!
- Presales! First-Time Parents/Grandparents and Military Moms. If you qualify for one of these presales, please sign up online or contact Lynn at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
2. SELL! As a consignor, you make 60% on your item sales less the $11 consignor fee and you set the price on your items. You can increase your take home percentage to 70% by signing up as a volunteer. You can also increase your take home percentage by an additional 5% by referring 3 people to consign or an additional 5% (for a total of 10%) by referring 5 people to consign. Each consignor must reference your name in their online signup (in the comments section) and show up with items to consign and meet all consignor requirements. You get to shop at the consignor preview sale BEFORE we open to the public. Your items will be sorted for you at pick up or you may choose to donate them to our charity partner. For more information on how to consign with Just Between Friends click HERE.
3. VOLUNTEER! JBF Colorado Springs loves our volunteers! Which Presale Pass do you want? The more you volunteer, the earlier you shop! Earn 70% and Shop first! To sign up to become a volunteer click HERE.
4. PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS! Just Between Friends partners with many groups, businesses and charities to make our events the best they can be for the community. By doing so, we are able to reach more people with more services and opportunities. We work with local businesses to provide them a venue to share their products and/or services in our community.
Grab a friend (or 20, and head down to the biggest and best consignment sale in Colorado Springs!
When: September 26-29, 2012. View the Sale Calendar.
Where: Colorado Springs Event Center – 3960 Palmer Park Blvd. Colorado Springs, CO 80909
Today Just Between Friends is giving away a $25 gift certificate to their sale. To enter to win today’s giveaway, complete the form below. You may choose any one, two, three, four, or all five entries. The winning entry will be validated to ensure that all entry requirements were completed. If you’re reading this in an email, click here to enter the giveaway. Good luck!